Keishorne Scott is one of the most popular and recognizable authors and life coaches in the world. He is a Brooklyn native; a bestselling author, speaker, breakup & heartbreak coach, TV Personality, and founder of Your Love Experience academy.
Mr. Scott has been seen on Forbes, Good Morning America, ABC News, ABC World News Now, MSN.com, Yahoo! tv, Newsday, News 12, Marriage.com, Canarsie Courier, Rolling Out Magazine, and many high profile media outlets.
Keishorne has authored several best-selling books including, L.I.F.E. and The Mouse, the Bird, the Dog, and the Lion. (his best book, in my opinion) and has coached some of the most successful people in the world. While his coaching style and teaching techniques are very challenging and intense, he remains one of the most popular personalities in the world.
Here are some of Keishorne Scotts’ most powerful and inspiring quotes on love, relationships, and healing.
- “You’re not going to get what you want by playing house to someone who doesn’t want to build a home. Date with purpose and let go of anyone who wants the benefits but not the whole relationship. PERIOD!” – Keishorne Scott
- “Healing takes time. Once you get it back. Never go there again.” – Keishorne Scott
- “Stop catching strong feelings for people with weak communication. Read that twice!” – Keishorne Scott
- “They don’t really miss you. They miss using you, and the things you did for them. Remember, some people will love you as much as they can use you. Smarten up and let go!” – Keishorne Scott
- “Healing after a tough breakup is not negotiable. It must be done.” – Keishorne Scott
- “Your worth is NOT negotiable.” – Keishorne Scott
- “Understanding the importance of your singleness is so important. Some people waste years in that season not knowing who they are or what they have to offer. Then jump into a relationship trying to be everything to a person but not knowing anything about themselves. – Keishorne Scott
- “Stop chasing men who left you for someone else. Especially if he chose the woman he cheated with over you. Don’t blame yourself for his disloyalty. Don’t ever think it was your fault. And truth is, there’s something wrong with his character if an opportunity controls his loyalty.” – Keishorne Scott
- “Stop asking God to make that toxic relationship work. You shouldn’t be in that relationship in the first place. But here you go all hardheaded trying to change someone who don’t want to change. Understand this, someone who loves you will never let you beg to be loved back.” – Keishorne Scott Advertisement
- “You can love them and still decide they’re not right for you. You can miss them and still move on. Your emotions aren’t an invitation to get back with someone who’s not for you. Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it. Nobody’s worth losing yourself for.” – Keishorne Scott
For more quotes by Keishorne Scott visit www.Instagram.com/Keishornescott. His page is powerful.